Who The Event Is For
Meet Senior Decision Makers From:
- U.S. Insurance Carriers
- Canadian Insurance Carriers
- Vehicle Manufacturers
- Software / App Developers
With The Following Job Titles:
- Heads of Auto Insurance
- Chiefs Underwriting Officer
- Chiefs of Actuarial Officer
- Pricing Actuary
- Heads of Analytics
- Managers of Emerging Risks
- Managers of Auto Risk
- Heads of Pricing
- Heads of Innovation
- Insurance Brokers & Intermediaries
- Consulting Firms
- Claims Specialists
- Law Firms
- Price Comparison Websites
- Third Party Administrators
Driverless Technologies Insurance North America 2016 Less Than 1 Month Away - Download The Brochure
Driverless Technologies Insurance North America 2016 is now less than 1 month away. Why don't you download the agenda here to see how the event can benefit you.
Once you've seen the agenda, be sure to confirm your place here.
Why not bring the team too? We have fantastic group offers ranging up to 20% off. Click here to register more than one person.
Key Areas Covered In-Depth
- What Is The Pace Of Adoption? Learn When Majority Of Vehicles On Road Will Be Driverless And How Will This Impact The Revenue Of The Insurance Carriers
- Discussing The Foreseeable Impacts On Risk, Pricing And Claims
- Liability : Understand At Which Stage Personal Liability Turns Into Product Liability
- How are insurers going to deal with establishing liability when they don't know who has control over the vehicle?
- Who is going to be holding the liability: Would it be the manufacturer of the car or the driver?
- Impact On Pricing And Claims : A Lot Of Pricing And Claims Handling Is Based On Historical Data: Learn What Assumptions To Make For Driverless Cars
- Assisted Driving Technologies : Inform Risk Classification, Premium Pricing And Claims Handling Decision By Assessing Collision Avoidance, Active Steering, Automatic Emergency Braking Systems And Cruise Control