Who The Event Is For
Meet Senior Decision Makers From:
- U.S. Insurance Carriers
- Canadian Insurance Carriers
- Vehicle Manufacturers
- Software / App Developers
With The Following Job Titles:
- Heads of Auto Insurance
- Chiefs Underwriting Officer
- Chiefs of Actuarial Officer
- Pricing Actuary
- Heads of Analytics
- Managers of Emerging Risks
- Managers of Auto Risk
- Heads of Pricing
- Heads of Innovation
- Insurance Brokers & Intermediaries
- Consulting Firms
- Claims Specialists
- Law Firms
- Price Comparison Websites
- Third Party Administrators
Sales Manager - Europe, Grafil Inc.
"Very useful and informative, well organized. Very good overall"
Key Areas Covered In-Depth
- What Is The Pace Of Adoption? Learn When Majority Of Vehicles On Road Will Be Driverless And How Will This Impact The Revenue Of The Insurance Carriers
- Discussing The Foreseeable Impacts On Risk, Pricing And Claims
- Liability : Understand At Which Stage Personal Liability Turns Into Product Liability
- How are insurers going to deal with establishing liability when they don't know who has control over the vehicle?
- Who is going to be holding the liability: Would it be the manufacturer of the car or the driver?
- Impact On Pricing And Claims : A Lot Of Pricing And Claims Handling Is Based On Historical Data: Learn What Assumptions To Make For Driverless Cars
- Assisted Driving Technologies : Inform Risk Classification, Premium Pricing And Claims Handling Decision By Assessing Collision Avoidance, Active Steering, Automatic Emergency Braking Systems And Cruise Control