Who The Event Is For
Meet Senior Decision Makers From:
- U.S. Insurance Carriers
- Canadian Insurance Carriers
- Vehicle Manufacturers
- Software / App Developers
With The Following Job Titles:
- Heads of Auto Insurance
- Chiefs Underwriting Officer
- Chiefs of Actuarial Officer
- Pricing Actuary
- Heads of Analytics
- Managers of Emerging Risks
- Managers of Auto Risk
- Heads of Pricing
- Heads of Innovation
- Insurance Brokers & Intermediaries
- Consulting Firms
- Claims Specialists
- Law Firms
- Price Comparison Websites
- Third Party Administrators
Driverless Transportation is the premier publication for the people changing transportation in the 21st Century. Our mission is to provide the top location for information and insights on the industry. The publication set includes the Driverless Transportation website, its weekly Mile Marker e-letter, and several popular social media sites. They all report on automated, autonomous, and connected vehicles, along with exciting new approaches to transportation like Mobility-as-a-Service.
Topics range from product rollouts to innovative technology, policy and regulations, road tests, corporate strategy, companies on the rise, and a series of influential Q&As with industry leaders. The website is home to a popular Events listing of must-attend conferences and seminars around the world, along with the Driverless Transportation (D20) Stock Index, the global index of publicly-traded firms in the driverless industry.
Find out more: www.driverlesstransportation.com
Key Areas Covered In-Depth
- What Is The Pace Of Adoption? Learn When Majority Of Vehicles On Road Will Be Driverless And How Will This Impact The Revenue Of The Insurance Carriers
- Discussing The Foreseeable Impacts On Risk, Pricing And Claims
- Liability : Understand At Which Stage Personal Liability Turns Into Product Liability
- How are insurers going to deal with establishing liability when they don't know who has control over the vehicle?
- Who is going to be holding the liability: Would it be the manufacturer of the car or the driver?
- Impact On Pricing And Claims : A Lot Of Pricing And Claims Handling Is Based On Historical Data: Learn What Assumptions To Make For Driverless Cars
- Assisted Driving Technologies : Inform Risk Classification, Premium Pricing And Claims Handling Decision By Assessing Collision Avoidance, Active Steering, Automatic Emergency Braking Systems And Cruise Control