Who The Event Is For
Meet Senior Decision Makers From:
- U.S. Insurance Carriers
- Canadian Insurance Carriers
- Vehicle Manufacturers
- Software / App Developers
With The Following Job Titles:
- Heads of Auto Insurance
- Chiefs Underwriting Officer
- Chiefs of Actuarial Officer
- Pricing Actuary
- Heads of Analytics
- Managers of Emerging Risks
- Managers of Auto Risk
- Heads of Pricing
- Heads of Innovation
- Insurance Brokers & Intermediaries
- Consulting Firms
- Claims Specialists
- Law Firms
- Price Comparison Websites
- Third Party Administrators
ARIA is the premier professional association of insurance scholars and other thoughtful risk management and insurance professionals.
Membership is comprised of academics, individual insurance industry representatives, students, and retirees. ARIA emphasizes research relevant to the operational concerns and functions of insurance professionals, and provides resources and support on important insurance issues. Our goals also include the expansion and improvement of risk management and insurance.
ARIA provides networking, information, and support on important insurance issues through a variety of awards, publications, and conferences, including The Journal of Risk and Insurance, Risk Management and Insurance Review, and ARIA's annual meeting.
Find out more: www.aria.org
Key Areas Covered In-Depth
- What Is The Pace Of Adoption? Learn When Majority Of Vehicles On Road Will Be Driverless And How Will This Impact The Revenue Of The Insurance Carriers
- Discussing The Foreseeable Impacts On Risk, Pricing And Claims
- Liability : Understand At Which Stage Personal Liability Turns Into Product Liability
- How are insurers going to deal with establishing liability when they don't know who has control over the vehicle?
- Who is going to be holding the liability: Would it be the manufacturer of the car or the driver?
- Impact On Pricing And Claims : A Lot Of Pricing And Claims Handling Is Based On Historical Data: Learn What Assumptions To Make For Driverless Cars
- Assisted Driving Technologies : Inform Risk Classification, Premium Pricing And Claims Handling Decision By Assessing Collision Avoidance, Active Steering, Automatic Emergency Braking Systems And Cruise Control