Who The Event Is For
Meet Senior Decision Makers From:
- U.S. Insurance Carriers
- Canadian Insurance Carriers
- Vehicle Manufacturers
- Software / App Developers
With The Following Job Titles:
- Heads of Auto Insurance
- Chiefs Underwriting Officer
- Chiefs of Actuarial Officer
- Pricing Actuary
- Heads of Analytics
- Managers of Emerging Risks
- Managers of Auto Risk
- Heads of Pricing
- Heads of Innovation
- Insurance Brokers & Intermediaries
- Consulting Firms
- Claims Specialists
- Law Firms
- Price Comparison Websites
- Third Party Administrators
American Business Conferences is committed to meeting the requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act and makes every effort to ensure its communications are accessible to those with special needs, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments.
We have strived to make this website adhere to priority 1, 2 and 3 guidelines of the W3 Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, and in the majority of cases the text of the link already fully describes the target. Wherever possible, links are written to make sense out of context. Many browsers (such as JAWS, Home Page Reader, Lynx and Opera) can extract the list of links on a page and allow you to browse the links separately from the page.
Link text is never duplicated. Two links on the same page with the same link text always point to the same address.
Some links on the site will open a new browser window (when the link target is on a non-American Business Conferences page).
Help with Finding Content
Key Areas Covered In-Depth
- What Is The Pace Of Adoption? Learn When Majority Of Vehicles On Road Will Be Driverless And How Will This Impact The Revenue Of The Insurance Carriers
- Discussing The Foreseeable Impacts On Risk, Pricing And Claims
- Liability : Understand At Which Stage Personal Liability Turns Into Product Liability
- How are insurers going to deal with establishing liability when they don't know who has control over the vehicle?
- Who is going to be holding the liability: Would it be the manufacturer of the car or the driver?
- Impact On Pricing And Claims : A Lot Of Pricing And Claims Handling Is Based On Historical Data: Learn What Assumptions To Make For Driverless Cars
- Assisted Driving Technologies : Inform Risk Classification, Premium Pricing And Claims Handling Decision By Assessing Collision Avoidance, Active Steering, Automatic Emergency Braking Systems And Cruise Control